Tembria Multi-Site Monitor Menu= Introduction and Overview
= Installation and Deployment
= System Requirements
Resources= Pricing and How to Order
= Download Free 30-Day Trial
= Version History
Deploying Tembria Multi-Site Monitor
DeploymentUnlike other products, rolling out a Tembria Multi-Site Monitor installation is fast and easy. Just five quick steps and you're up and running.
1. Install the master console at your headquarters. Just run the setup program, select the option to install the master console and setup program will take care of the rest. When installation is complete our web-based console will be display and will be waiting for remote nodes to connect.
2. Install IIS. If it hasn't been installed already, install IIS on the machine where the master console is running. Configure it to allow SSL using a self-signed certificate or one of your corporate certificates. Create a virtual directory that points to the Tembria Multi-Site Monitor folder.
3. Open an External Port. When you start installing remote nodes they'll call home to headquarters so you need to open an external port and forward it to the master console and configure firewall rules to require SSL.
4. Install at Remote Sites. At each of your remote sites, run the setup program and select the option to install a remote monitoring node on one machine. Each remote monitoring node can monitor many machines at the remote site. The setup program will prompt you for the address of the master console. When setup is complete the remote node will call home and automatically appear in the master console!
5. You're done! The monitoring nodes will call back periodically to submit monitoring results and pick up configuration changes. Alerts are delivered to your IT staff from the master console by e-mail, SMS and voice notifications.
View pricing information
Ask sales-related question
Ask a technical question
|Copyright(c) 2003-2011 Tembria, all rights reserved.|